Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rewind

Let's rewind, I'll talk about day one when I reach Hyderabad
If I'm not writing about it, I will not write it anymore in the future

It all started on the day when Michael Jackson died, I got the offer from the company
After just 9 days, I'm in the airport going to Hyderabad, India
somehow it seems surreal to me

Although in such a short period
there are still difficulties adjusting the mind
Guess it's a sudden news

So, that day I was at KLIA
It felt touched that friends and families gave their blessings
Thank you everyone who called and came
And also the farewell dinner we had
It truely feels even better than having a bday party

We were kind of late when entering the check in place
So we walk fast towards the gate we are heading

Somehow we manage to walk till the end to Gate 37, the last gate
then only we realized that we are going the wrong way
which we should be heading to Gate 01

We were panic, as some of us heard the radio calling for Hyderabad boarding
The only thing we can do is to ran for it,
from Gate 37 to Gate 01
It feels like hell!
My legs felt like floating, and I have no more strength
as I did not have any dinner before that
Plus I have a heavy laptop, and a backpack
Luckily Nick helped me to carry it when we are half way there
and we were lucky that we are not that late
Reached there on time for boarding

Oh ya, it's my first time flying on MAS
I only have experiences taking off flights with AirAsia before this
The plane is huge (well, compared to AirAsia of course)
Everything seems to be a "wow" to me
And it's not that spacious as I imagine it would be
Got blanket, headphone, small pillow
and there are BEERS?! WINES?!
I never knew they would serve these

We got the curry meal, maybe coz it's flying to India I guess?
It contains of curry chicken rice, salad (taste like indian snacks?), dessert (never have this before, don't know how to describe it), bread, butter, yogurt, chocolate, and water
It's pretty good~ just that it's curry, it made my stomach felt odd

Plane flight duration is around 4 hours
So, it's not that hard to pass the time
They show the movie 17 again
And I listen to the japanese radio XD

So we reached Hyderabad


The airport is similar to KLIA I guess, modern looking
Did not have time to look around


It keeps on rotating for dunno how many rounds, and we still don't see our luggage
Waited for a long time


The first day in Malaysian Township, Hyderabad is sunny with blue sky
But I never got to see this again ever since
What we heard from the 1st batch who came here is, it was "HOT"
I tell you, from the 2nd day onwards, it's freezing cold
Especially at night time and when it rains
I was shivering the 1st night when I walked on the street

I'm pretty exhausted today, I'll continue tomorrow to write about yesterday night
Which it was fun when we are having dinner


No comments: