Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Clothing Issues

When we were at the airport, I noticed
All the guy's luggage are bigger than mine
Mine is kinda like the smallest of them all

Oh... I thought I'm a girl, who should be the one who brought a lot of stuff here
Apparently not

There are only 9 upper part clothes which pajamas are not included
2 Long Jeans
1 Short pants
1 Knee length skirt
1 Jacket


Damn it! I should have brought more!!!

-__- I packed my bag as the usual way I pack for traveling with my family
Which is "as less as possible" (coz we traveled the way sort of like backpackers)
Now I know, i should not cut down that much

Every Monday to Friday, I can only have 1 pants to swap -__-
Monday, Pants A
Tuesday, Pants B
Wednesday, Pants A... again!
Thursday, Pants B and so on...
Argghhhhh~

Then the "go out makan" short pants.... There's only ONE?!?!
Noooooooo~~~~ Why am I that stupid?!?!
If I go out makan at night everyday, it'll be the same damn pants!

Oh, how about the skirt?
No
One should not think of bringing any short skirt around the Monsoon Season in India
It's WINDY!
Like.... EVERYDAY!



Although my skirt is knee length
It still "flew" and "dance" in the air
When I first tried to wear it, I regret and went up to changed it before I leave my apartment
Guess I'm not giving up
Cause I have so little pants here and now I can't even wear my only skirt?!?!

So, I wore it yesterday, the 2nd attempt
and I regret again!
However I have no time to change it back to pants this time...
#@%$%$#@
Die then die lar~ Just pakai sahaja~ I'll just hold my skirt

Guess I'll wear it to office then, at least it's not windy inside

No wonder the Indian ladies are wearing long Saree or Salwar Kameez here
The Salwar Kameez looks like this



It is quite popular among the Indian ladies, can pair it with a very long and fit legging


Or with the loose trousers (the salwar)

I checked it on the wiki
This Salwar Kameez is actully originates from Muslim invaders from Turkey and Afghanistan
Now it's popular among the Indian ladies

That's it for now

Oh ya~ The number 42.5 made my day yesterday XD
Haven't seen this number for years~ Even if it's not accurate I am still going to believe it :D

6 comments:

陈宝琪 said...

No wonder when I open your drawer it is still packed full with your t-shirts, kononnya you didnt bring enough, hahahahahahaha.

Paw said...

-___- why you sounds so happy? Aren't you scared that I'll ended up buying a bunch here and bring it back? XD

Nicole said...

so sorry to suggest you to bring less.....hahahahhaha....

Paw said...

lol~ Coz this is not backpacking, can bring more one XD

but part of the reason is my sis's luggage is small so cannot fit that much

陈宝琪 said...

Excuse me, I go Melbourne one year also bring a small luggage only ok.

Paw said...

My group member said you very geng~ coz he brought a bigger bag to uk. I think it's because you are not normal human XD you are too minimalism d!