Saturday, July 18, 2009

Moth Balls in India

In India, I notice the sinks here mostly have this white ball
At first I was not sure what is that
After observing it
It is actually a moth ball

-___-

I am not sure what I should comment about this
Never thought a moth ball can be used in a place like this
In a sink?
That's pretty weird
At least I never see people use moth balls like this in Malaysia
We basically only put it inside a closet or cupboard, which is dry

They put it in every sink, which is wet!
So weird!


5 comments:

陈宝琪 said...

HAHAHAHAHA! The picture you draw is super funny!

Eddy Chin said...

got la..in male toilet i see b4,there always put in where we pee ^^

philiuzion said...

下次帶你參觀男廁!

Paw said...

Sis, is it that funny? It's quite hard to draw it neh XD

Eddy Chin, Philiuzion, Really?! How come we don't have this in girl's toilet ?! Unfair~~~~ XD

Anonymous said...

ya! this picture very funny! : P