Thursday, July 9, 2009

We smells like "body powder"

Wednesday morning, I was browsing through the TV channels. Then suddenly saw a very weird thing.
Huh?! CCTV channel?!
O__O!! What the ...?!
It seems to be our apartment guard house, and I asked if other ppl has it or not~
End up another apartment is able to watch this channel.
Weird, so weird~ Guess it is quite useful for people waiting for someone to fetch em'
Coz can go out after seeing the car he/she is waiting arrived xD




I saw this in the mini market at the clubhouse, which the name is Curd, rather than Yogurt
The difference between em is curd is more solid than yogurt
And there is no additional flavour, like blueberries, mixed berries, strawberries
It's just plain Curd~ it's quite sour for my standard


I ate the Mc D veggie burger yesterday as my lunch
Never did try for the veggie burger in m'sia before
It's actually quite good


As for yesterday dinner, we went to a restaurant, Hyderabad Chef near a busy street
We were kinda scared for the big portion they serve in the cafeteria
Some of my group members describe it as "a bowl of mountain"
So, when the waiter gave us the plate, we were shocked
Coz the plate is bigger than our face

Here is the proof~ L: Steve, R: Desmond with the plates posing as mickey mouse


The tandoori chicken actually taste good~ L: Desmond, R: Albert


Luckily in the end, we realised it's just the plate which is big, and not the food portion

When we finished our meal, the waiter gave us a bowl of white tiny beads looking thing
I think I heard him say wash xx
We thought it was soap, so when Steve was eating it we stop him and asked him to spit it out XD
After asking the guy to demo only we knew it was a "mouth freshener" with a little bit of mint + "body powder" flavour
Everyone's expression was so funny after tasting it, I had a good laugh
Too bad I did not took the pics coz I am still eating


This is the "Hot Chips" which the 1st batch ppl introduce us
Tasted some, it doesn't seems to be very "hot" though
Perhaps we have some immune towards spices already XD



Lesson is quite tiring, lots of terms which I don't really understand
Even if I wrote it down, I will still forget later
-__- Rusty old brain... sigh

2 comments:

陈宝琪 said...

Malaysia's McD don't sell veggie burger la.

Paw said...

Is it? I'm not too sure, I tot there are?