Friday, July 9, 2010

The Butterfly Lady's Trap







This is interesting, it did not get corrupted today.
But, instead of the last stage where I left it, it was on the 2nd stage (2nd pics showing here)
Not sure should I continue to work on it or not now.

For this piece, was trying to paint like some oil painting or perhaps acrylic.
And wanted to try mix more colors together.
Think it's because I was browsing through this website.

It reminds me of "BLAME!" a Jap manga, think they animated that series too.
I loved it, the design of the character, and the space in the story.
Also still love this online painting thingy, mostly because of it's stroke.
The down side is that I have to finish painting before I left for the day as it might get corrupted the second day.

Hope the title is not too lame. Hahaha~

No comments: