Thursday, September 16, 2010

18SG

Have you ever been stared after giving your movie ticket to a ticket-collector?
And you were wondering are there something wrong with you?
Did you have something on ur face? Maybe some dirt? Or is he/she someone you knew?

And then you realised, he/she is guessing are you below 18 or not!
WHAT?!
WHAAAAT?!
=__=

Seriously, I never have any problem watching 18SG movies in my entire life...., well, untill today.
I'm like, "hey, do I really need to show you my ID????"
And there are a few seconds of silence in the air
"No need lar"

I'm so speechless, as I'm 7 years older than 18.
Should I be happy? That I actually look young? Or perhaps childish?
I really don't know @_@




This is how I wear today. I think the biggest problem is the helmet head!
Well, maybe the pink specs and garfield watch are crucial too.


Oh, I was watching "Piranha", good effect on the bitten skin and flash.
Typical story as usual.

2 comments:

vertigoblack said...

hahah!! u should be happy.

Nicole said...

hahahaha, yay...you should be happy...