Friday, August 17, 2012

Pudding!

This is a very cute cook book that I keep for a very long time (since my childhood), I don't remember when did I buy this.  But this should be my first ever cook book.
Recently I watched a youtube vid showing how to make pudding.  The channel is called "Cooking with dog".  So here is my attempt, Mega Pudding!  I don't have a smaller bowl for the pudding, hence the mega size.  This is the 2nd attempt.  Too bad I did not took the picture of my 1st pudding, which has black caramel sauce (failed), it was very bitter as I overcooked the caramel.
This book does have the pudding's recipe, but I forgot to take the picture.  So in this pic, I just wanna show how cute is the content inside the book.
3rd Attempt, I made this while I was in my hometown, mum and dad does not seems to like it.  Dad said it is too "eggy" taste; mum said she cannot really eat that much of egg :(  Sigh.... It failed anyway, it looks more like a Portuguese Egg Tart.  I should have use smaller fire to cook it, so that it is smooth.  Next time I'll try again! 


No comments: