Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Dog with a Boot!


My friend's bday is around the corner, so I planned to make a doll for her.  After flipping through a lot of different doll type, I finally decided to try on this that is 3Dimension looking.  It is kinda the 2nd time doing a 3d looking doll.  Still new on how to construct it.  So here is the beginning~
Oh, I have added coated wire that I bought from Daiso to put inside the ear.  I can't remember which type of dog ears she likes... so, I ended up giving her the choice to choose from :P
And here is the pain staking leg.  This is the 3rd pairs.  The previous 2 was wrong because I did not flip it over.... Such a genius T_T such a dumb mistake.
The boot took me quite a while to figure out too.  Used some thick / hard paper to make the base.
And TADA!  Here he is!  I spent a lot of time trying to pick the color for the collar.... such a pain /__\ as I cannot decide. Fickle minded T_T  Thinking to add more stuff such as clothes or embroidery to him at first, but I think my brain is overwhelmed by all the decision making, and it has died off for the day.  I gave up ><

I gave him paws! XD  And finally this is done!  

No comments: