Thursday, October 17, 2013

Terrible Lunch

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Publika by myself.  I hope I can find my way there.
Please don't be lost.
And I should get a car phone charger.

I had a very terrible lunch today.  Am never ever going back to the Pancake House ever.
I ordered cheese pancake.  There are 3 big pieces of pancake and small round whip cream? on top of it.
T_________T What on earth is that whip cream doing on top?  I see no purpose of that cream at all.
Is it pretending to be a scoop of ice cream? So ridiculous.
And the cheese they gave...... is pathetically little.  Just a few small pieces of cheese, that's it.
I couldn't finish it in the end. It was too erm... greasy? how do i put it? Very 腻
Most of the time I can finish everything.  This is a rare occasion that I cannot.  Means it sucks to the max!
And my sis ordered some orange peel pancake.  The orange sauce tasted too artificial. /__\
We should have picked subway instead.

Sorry... it was so terrible I had to complain.

No comments: