Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Zen

One thing that I noticed since recently, or maybe a long time ago?

...is that, when you started to become a grouwn-up

you slowly feels numb about a lot of things in life.

Yeah, such as...

I got my 1st production ever today, well honestly I thought it'll never come to us.

I thought it would feel great when you get your 1st production

But, no

Not me, not now at least

Maybe I was terrified of the swinging boats and the "soon to be gone" mountain


Perhaps I'm beginning to even "clearing" up my emotions

Since I was already "purifying" my body for eating non-moving things

Hah! I can soon to be super "Zen" I guess.

Oh ya, the hair infront is at the stage of "hideously long and annoying"

Wonder what should I do with it? Oh! I just hate making decisions!

No comments: