Tuesday, May 28, 2019

K-Palette Lasting 3Way Eyebrow Pencil [04 Grayish Brown]

I'm an Asian girl with black hair who has sparse brows.  My old eyebrow pencil is finishing, so I was looking for a new replacement.

The one that I was using is KISS ME Heavy Rotation Fiber Double Eyebrow, one side is the retractable flat wide pencil and the other side is the powder with fiber.  I don't remember which color did I choose, but it should be the darker one.  Although it is the darker color, the more I look at it, the weirder it is on my black hair.  So, instead of repurchasing, I wanted to find one with a better color to suit my hair. The pencil texture is actually quite decent, it is not too hard and not too creamy.  It is just a pity that they don't have grayish brown.

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation


I almost went to buy Maybelline Fashion Brow Palette in Grey.  But then I saw the K-Palette Lasting 3 Way Eyebrow Pencil at Guardian.  The Maybelline Brow Palette has the grey colour I wanted but in terms of convenience, it needs a brush to draw (although it comes with a small brush, but I feel it is better to use your own brush for easier application). And for K-Palette, I can just draw with the pencil.  This is a win for me from the aspect of the color (Grayish Brown), well suited for black hair, and also it has a spoolie!  3 in 1 design similar to the other Japanese brand Excel which we cannot get in Malaysia. 

Maybelline Fashion Brow Palette also reminded me of my first eyebrow product which is Kate Designing Eyebrow 3D.  It is slower to get the brow shape that I needed.

K-Palette Lasting 3Way Eyebrow Pencil


Greyish Brown is just nice for me
It is roughly 1.8-2.0cm long







COMPARISON


Side to side comparison: K-Palette has skinny tip; Kiss Me Heavy Rotation has wider tip
Heavy Rotation color is more reddish
I bought mine at 50% off from Guardian. They have discounts from time to time. There is also another option that I would want to try which is from Innisfree. Seems to be quite affordable.

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Fiber Double Eyebrow
Where to buy: Watson
Price: RM 47.07

K-Palette Lasting 3Way Eyebrow Pencil
Where to buy: Guardian
Price: RM 56.5


No comments: