Friday, July 10, 2020

OrganiCup VS Super Jennie Cup (Menstrual Cup Review)

Bought Super Jennie about 2 years ago; and recently bought OrganiCup.

Super Jennie: Small: 1.08 0Z (31.99 ml)
OrganiCup : Size A (25 ml)

My experience with Super Jennie is :
  • A soft cup
  • Good capacity 
  • It leaks (but I have more to say on that at the end)
And my thoughts on OrganiCup :
  • The surface is not as smooth as Super Jennie
  • Slightly not as soft as Super Jennie
  • It leaks too
I bought OrganiCup thinking that maybe it will solve the leakage problem.  But it does not.
After having 2 cups, I finally discovered that I should give the stem a slight "pull" once it is inserted and it seems to do the trick. (still leaks sometimes, but a lot less)

Finally lesson learned after 2 years.  Learning curve is steep for me. Oh well...


No comments: